The first step to starting The Watamu Sport Festival is picking up your race packet. The Watamu Sport Festival Expo will have more than 30 vendors selling all sorts of goods and services. The Expo is the place where you: get your race kit. catch up one the latest news in lifestyle, sport, health and nutrition from tens of national and regional exhibitors.
The Expo is where you get your race kit catch up one the latest news in lifestyle, sport, health and nutrition from national and regional
Expo For Participants
Turtle Bay Beach Club
Friday: October 18, 2019: 11:00a.m. - 6:00p.m
Saturday: October 19, 2019: 11:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Sunday: October 20, 2019: 9:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Please not: Race numbers which are not picked-up during the expo-opening hours will expire without refund. There will be NO other possibility to pick them up!
We are looking forward to welcoming more than 1,000 participants and visitors at the EXPO. The entrance is free for all visitors!
Pick Up Process
1. Have your bib number and your ID ready.
2. Go to the kiosk with the number range of your bib number.
3. Next, line up in the t-shirt line for the size that is listed on your bib.
4. You will present/tell your bib to the volunteer and they will give you your shirt, commemorative bags.
5. Exit into the expo and check out what our awesome vendors have to offer!
- Packet Pick Up is for all events – Triathlon, Duathlon, Watamu Run and Wife-carrying Competition.
- All participants must pick up their own packet at the expo.
- Packets include gear check bag, bib and timing device, and safety pins.
- Please have your ID ready to pick up your packet.
- There is no race day packet pick-up and packets cannot be mailed.
- Parents of children under 18 who are participating may pick up their packets for them
- The commemorative bag you receive at packet pick-up must be used for your gear check bag. We will not accept any other bags.
Booth Size & Price
To rent a 10 feet x 10 feet booth will cost Kes. 40,000 for the weekend. For larger sizes combine contiguous booth spaces.
Each booth includes 1 – 6 foot skirted table, 2 – chairs, 1 – waste basket along with pipe and drape enclosure, 8′ high back and 3′ high sides.
Virtual Event Bag
Use the Virtual Event Bag to drive traffic to your booth and get online sales. The VEB is a webpage where sponsors and exhibitors can place offers and discounts. Click for an Example of a Virtual Event Bag webpage